DisplayLink software release 8.4 delivers:
- HDCP 1.x capability on DL-6950 IC DisplayPort outputs on Windows 10 Creators Update onwards (build 15063, v1703) with platforms (Intel 7th generation CPU + GPU) and players supporting protected content over indirect displays
- DisplayLink DL-4100 monitor rotation sensor reporting through DDC/CI protocol
- Microsoft inboxed audio class driver used from Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Windows 10 Ethernet driver DCHU compliance
- Windows 10 video driver DCH compliance
- DisplayLink DL-6950 hardware mouse cursor on Windows 10 Anniversary Update onwards
- DisplayPort++ adapters now supported up to 4Kp60 on DisplayLink DL-6950 IC
- Windows 10 on Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-bit ARM SoC preview
- Other Windows 10 Anniversary/(Fall) Creators Update performance and reliability improvements
Issues fixed in 8.4 release (8.4.3026.0/8.4.3005.0):
- Windows 8.1 USB3 host controller driver compatibility check may fail on brand new driver (26349)
- After unlocking PC with basic mode on Windows 7, monitor could stay black or display content could be corrupted (26173)
- DisplayLink Manager service on Windows 7 could fail to start if Windows version in registry does not match OS installed (25747)
- Ethernet MAC address cloning from registry might not work on selected USB product IDs with 8.3 Mx driver (26528)
- Headset may have a pop noise on DL-6950 based docking stations (26486)
- Microphone autoswitch on connection may not always work on DL-6950 based docking stations (26055)
- Monitors sending two different EDIDs in short succession when resuming from S4 sleep may not wake up (26361)
- DisplayLink User Interface may crash if user clicks many times in very short succession on the system tray icon (26517)
- Data misalignment could cause the encoding to fail in some cases for the DisplayLink DL-41xx series on Windows 10 Anniversary Update (25874)
- Software Package Version: 8.4.3138.0
- DisplayLink Ethernet Driver Version: 8.4.2815.0
- DisplayLink Audio Driver Version: 8.4.2952.0
Windows 7 - Windows 10 Build 10586:
- DisplayLink Core Software Version: 8.4.3026.0
- DisplayLink Core Software Date: 30th November 2017
Windows 10 Build 14393 onwards:
- DisplayLink Graphics Driver Version: 8.4.3005.0
- DisplayLink Graphics Driver Date: 30th November 2017
- DL-5500 / DL-5700 / DL-5900 / DL-5910
- DL-3100 / DL-3500 / DL-3700 / DL-3900 / DL-3950
- DL115 / DL125 / DL165 / DL195
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
- C: \ Graphics Board \ DisplayLink
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / 10 / 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 45.8 MB
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Software for Windows 8.4 M0.exe
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Driver/Utility 8.0 M02016-07-11
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Driver/Utility 8.0 Beta 42016-06-11
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Driver/Utility 7.9 M2016-05-03
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Driver/Utility 7.9 M52016-04-05
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Driver/Utility 7.9 M42015-12-18
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Driver/Utility 7.9 M02015-11-22
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Driver/Utility 7.9 M22015-11-22
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Driver/Utility 7.9 M32015-11-22
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.